By Liz Madowo on May 23, 2014
It is Friday so yay! I wore this outfit yesterday in the afternoon after it had rained and boy was it cold! So I opted for my favorite pleated skirt with a couple other things with the same color. Also, this sweater is sooo warm! Plus it’s long and who doesn’t want that.
So today I am trying a different style of posting. Basically, I will give an update of my life as at the moment so here goes.
- Reading; Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.I just started reading it yesterday and already I love it. Before I was reading The 13th Horseman by Barry Hutchison which is basically a book about the end of the world but dramatized for 13 year olds understanding.
- Loving; My two new scents, Boss Femme by Hugo Boss and Lady Million by Paco Rabbane.
- Missing; School, not the studying part but the plots that my friends and I have.
- Craving; Sausages, good thing am having them for breakfast. There was a time I used to have a craving for sausages every evening. Thank God that went away.
- Thinking; About my relationship situation. Or lack thereof…
- Excited; About learning to drive. Is it just because I am learning or driving is pretty exciting?
- Enjoying; Blogging. I am absolutely enjoying blogging, and everyday, I learn something new when it comes to blogging.
- Wondering; What exactly to do with my hair. Normal hair has a way of boring me really fast.
Yes my sweater is creased and it is not for lack of trying to straighten it. Do people even ir0n sweaters?
Sweater,Beanie and Top; Gikomba
Bag and stockings; Eldoret
Skirt; Bridgets Fashion House
Ring; Maasai Market
Earrings and Shoes; Gift from my Brother
Thank you for reading and have an awesome weekend.