ALL WHITE EVERYTHING

By on November 21, 2014

wpid-img-20141121-wa0001.jpg

Photos by Sam Ngengi

Hi people? How have you guys been?

Usually when I hear people saying school is crazy, I go like, yeah right. Because for me, school had never really been crazy. At least not until now. You guys, school has been crazy.  I never thought I would live to hear myself say that but it’s true. Maybe it’s because I’m on the last lap or I am just too old for all this pressure from school. I had CAT’s and I had assignments and they were all due this week. I started waiting for Friday, on Monday. It was that bad. But I made and I am here, telling the story.

Remember when I said my favourite thing to wear during the cold and rainy season is ankle boots? Well, I think my obsession with ankle boots is fast becoming a problem. Like too fast for my wallet kind of fast. I got these on my last night in Nairobi just before heading back to Eldoret. These boots are what you call, “when night thrifting escapades go so weeeell”. They make me happy and I like being happy. You would never believe they only cost me 250 KES, yeah? Me neither…

I finally did an all white look, about time too so here goes the pictures…

wpid-img-20141121-wa0012.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0013.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0020.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0018.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0015.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0009.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0011.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0019.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0016.jpgwpid-img-20141121-wa0010.jpg

Im wearing;

Top- Annex, Eldoret

Pants and Belt- Gikomba

Jacket- South B

Shoes- Night shoe vendors in Nairobi, CBD

Chain and Pearl bracelets- Mr Price

Diamante bracelet- Bridget’s Fashion House

Earrings- Gifted

Shades- Thrift shop, Moi University, 0720491678

Thank you for reading and have a good weekend.

STAY FEARLESS…

9 Comments

Ikibe_charles

November 21, 2014 @ 18:35

Those ankle boots for 250 KES u r lucky,en they r awesome on u.

lizmadowo

November 21, 2014 @ 18:39

Thank you Charles. I was pleasantly shocked to hear the price too.

Lydia

November 21, 2014 @ 20:21

looking gorge as usual Liz…always looking forward to your posts
#stayfearless

lizmadowo

November 21, 2014 @ 20:22

Thank you so much Lydia. And yes,#stayfearless :)

lowryowuor

November 21, 2014 @ 21:12

I LOVE the hair! Is it new or has it just been that long? I think this is a perfect look.I love the shoeeeeessss,the hair and ofcourse,the all-white look.Actually,I have been doing tons of all-whites myself lately! Am only glad to have picked a tip or two from you.I love your style.I think am gonna spend the rest of my life on your blog.

lizmadowo

November 21, 2014 @ 21:30

Aaaaww Lowry,thank you.
The hair is kinda new. Mostly because I just removed my braids. And here I was,thinking how it’s not doing it for me and that I want to do something different.
This is my first ever all white but I’m glad to have provided tips.
And seriously,thank you. Your comment has just made my day :)

ShiQu Kendra

November 21, 2014 @ 21:50

I love your blogs n you’re clothes are always so pocket friendly who’d think you’d wear clothes from gikomba

lizmadowo

November 21, 2014 @ 21:52

Thank you ShiQu. When you’re a student without a job and you love to look good,Gikomba is your best friend. And they say,fashion is expensive,style is not.

Harvey Joe Humphrey

June 23, 2015 @ 12:12

Nyar alego the blog is not doing bad. nice so much impressed. Keep up the good work. bravo

Leave Comment

About Author

author

Hi, my name is Liz Madowo. This is my blog, more of fashion, a bit of everything else. Thank you for reading.