ROSEMARY AND GARLIC POTATO WEDGES
By Liz Madowo on May 21, 2014
Today, I am doing a recipe post. I have been meaning to do one but somehow the final result doesn’t usually look so yummy. Blame it on me not following recipes to the letter. However, I must add a disclaimer that it usually tastes pretty good. Take my word for it,hehe.
I am quite the cook, if I do say so myself.All with the help of Google, of course. Blowing my own trumpet aside, lets get down to business.
This recipe is for Potato wedges, spiced with Rosemary and Garlic. I have done this recipe a couple of times and I’ve perfected it. So much so that I don’t Google it anymore. Plus, I usually add a few of my own spices.
About 1kg Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
2 tablespoons Rosemary
4 Garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons Black pepper
2 tablespoons Oil
Margarine for greasing the pan
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Dry the potato wedges with kitchen towels.
3. Mix all the spices, oil and salt with the potatoes. ( Now I usually use a plastic bag because it is easier to mix everything in there. No judgements please.)
4. Grease the pan, then put the potato wedges.
5. Put in the oven and set timer for 30 minutes, checking halfway through just to make sure you’re not making burnt offerings.
I served it with beef and kales.
Pika Chakula is where I got the beef recipe and you can check it out here .
If you do try it,let me know how it goes.
Thank you for reading.